Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesdays are better than Mondays.

Chris is working a LOT, which is good, but that means today I go see our counselor by myself.

"Sometimes it feels like he's just not here."

"Chris, how does that make you feel?"

"..."


Ha ha ha.  Jennyway, Ant was REALLY tired last night, probably because of the sleepover Saturday night.  According to Ant, he and Bubba were up until 5 and woke up at 9.  Sunday night was normal but the shenanigans must have caught up with him because he just hit a WALL.  He went to bed at his regular time but you should have heard him this morning, oh my god...

"Ant, wake up, you slept in!" says Chris.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH!  NOOOOOOOO DAAAAAADDDDDDDYYYY!  Uhhhhhnnnnnhhhhh!"

"You were supposed to get up at 7:30!  Get up!"

"UUUHHHH I DID!!!!!"

"Turning off the alarm and going back to bed doesn't count!  Get up!"

I think I'll send him to bed early tonight.


As for me and my 3, 4, or 5 o'clock nightly insomnia, I experienced a slight improvement.  We picked up some herbal sleep aid supplement last night and it seemed to work pretty well.  I still woke up, but I felt tired enough to go back to sleep.  It didn't take a long time either like it normally does.  Chris woke up too and said,

"Wow, you slept through the night!  What time is it?"

"Three-thirty."

"Oh."

I still feel tired, but not groggy.  I am attributing the tiredness to exhaustion, which will certainly take a few solid nights of sleep to fix.

Okay, off I go!  Let's hope I don't hit a wall too!

No comments:

Post a Comment