Monday, January 31, 2011

Watch what happens next time.

It feels lonely over here.  Are any of you reading this?  I have two followers.  I am a Leo, people.  I need followers.  BTW, my favorite horoscope guy swears that sign realignment thing was crap, but he would, wouldn't he?

I am supposed to be doing homework for tomorrow but I have been studying or in class all day long and now I am super duper pooper tired.  I can't think anymore.

I wanted to (temporarily distract myself and) tell you about this baffling thing that keeps happening at school.  I'll be leaving a room or a building and as I push the door open, I pause to hold the door for the person right behind me.  Standard operating procedure is for that person to hold the door as they walk through and pause for the person behind them.  Instead, they just walk right through without touching the door as if I am their personal doorman.  I'm sorry, what?  Sometimes it's different kinds of people but most often it's these little princesses.  Bitch, please.  It makes me wish the doors didn't have those retarding arms so I could just slam it on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment