Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Piktoors

Today I made an earthenware Riley.  Tracy thinks she looks like a giraffe.  So does Chris.  Riley does have long legs, so I guess that means we'll have to add that to the running list of animals she is comprised of: sheep, goat, bat, giraffe.


And yes, thank you, I can see now that her eyes are not positioned right.  I made this in about an hour so I think I did pretty good.  I decided it was going to be as Riley or as not Riley as it ended up- I was not going to stress over it.  I was in a good frame of mind this morning.

I used an air brush for the first time ever and sprayed some puzzle pieces.  I will finish the rest and the box tomorrow.  I will also probably make some random earthenware pieces.  Time is running short- tomorrow is that last day to make new pieces.  The rest of our time will be spent glazing and firing our beautiful artwork.  Then we'll critique it and tear each other to shreds.

This is the puzzle as of last night:


Here are the results of my body wave:


Yeah, I'm not that thrilled either.  I need to find my hair chicky's number and tell her things are not as she promised.

I'm sleepy.  I'm going to go work on the puzzle for a while, then clean the kitchen and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment