Thursday, July 28, 2011

It may not be likely, but it's still possible.

92 on the first paper, 96 on the second paper, great responses to my next draft at the peer review today... and I just poured water down the front of my shirt.  Success can't follow us everywhere, I suppose.

My favorite response in the peer review was:

"I just love how I can hear your voice."

Today wrapped up three weeks- there's only two left.  Whew!  Ant is enjoying his Southern California vacation and will be back soon- this is my last weekend to accomplish my work in silence.

We've been working on getting the apartment tamed- it has been an unholy disaster.  I think I said that I tried to clean and was immediately overwhelmed.  I decided that Chris and I should use his time off this week to clean up.  :D  He agreed for some reason and we did some serious work on our room and his nightmare in the back room.  The living room is still hideous but progress is progress.

I'm off to take the girls to the river.  Maybe I'll finish my paper tonight so I don't have to do it last minute.  Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment