Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Chris calls:

"Did you know that Ant was home?"

Excuse me?  I heard his alarm go on and on, got up, woke him up and he got up and went into the bathroom.  I went to take a shower.  By the time I got out, it was already past 7 when he leaves for the bus stop, so I went about my business.  Little turd went back to bed.

He's been sick, but uhhhh... WE decide when you stay home, ding dong.  I don't know if I can restrain myself from grounding him.  I called him and said the house had better be spotless when we get home.  Chris is also pissed, so this evening ought to be fun.  We should just take the damn door off the hinges-- many problems could be solved that way... and more created, but for now I'll just heave a big sigh and roll my eyes a lot.

I've been all kinds of aggravated today, but that has been alleviated greatly by making patients attempt to pronounce the medications they want to refill.  I had one guy today call me to change an appointment, then get all bent out of shape that now he had to "ruin his calendar."  What?

Almost done.

No comments:

Post a Comment