Friday, June 8, 2012

Lurking at Primary Care

I'm trying to see people's name tags so I can learn who is who over here. So far at my job I've learned that people really need to be proactive with their health care, my job is more about catching people who are falling through the cracks rather than just scheduling their appointments, and I should probably get my care somewhere else. It's not that the care is bad- far from it. It's that I schedule these people's days. I can make their lives difficult quite easily and unintentionally. I know them by reputation, just not what they look like. Most name tags are turned around or too small to read. But they're going to recognize my name and know what I'm here for. I can tell they know who I am. If they didn't already know my name, there's a helpful flashing reminder when you pull up an employee's information. Let's hope all my health issues remain unembarrassing until I can afford some outside insurance.


What's nice is not being at work today. It feels like a Saturday, so let's hope this feels like a long and restful weekend.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment