Saturday, July 7, 2012

Loading issues...

...and I think we're out of order now. Well, it was already out of order so Jennyway...


On the evening of the 4th, we ate at a pizza place as I mentioned before. Chris suggested I order the Philly cheese steak because it was the closest thing to what I wanted to eat that night. Now, these guys were Brazilians and before you ask why they're making pizza, remember that nothing else was open in Mill Valley and we were getting hungry. My "Philly" was on an awesome roll, but made with one Steak-umm laid out flat, covered with a small, neat pile of onions. On one side of the roll was mozzarella cheese and underneath that was... spaghetti sauce. It was a meatball sub... made with a Steak-umm. They should call that sandwich "The Steak-hmm?"


So while we were waiting for the fireworks, I decided to take no chances on breakfast. I googled "Mill Valley best breakfast" and came up with the Toast Cafe, and it was best breakfast, indeed. I would make a special trip to eat there again.  Mmm, Toast.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment