Monday, August 27, 2012

"It just glitched out, I swear."

I heard music coming from Ant's room and went to steal another picture of father and son jam sessions. It was just Chris, rocking both the drums and xylophone at once. I tried turning on the light switch and it didn't work. Actual conversation:

Jenny, flicking the light switch making "huh" faces at Ant.

Ant: "Oh, I've been using natural light."

Jenny, eyes narrowing, flicking light switch more deliberately.

Ant: "It doesn't work?"

Jenny, shaking head with raised eyebrows.

Ant: "Maybe it got unplugged."

Jenny, pointing towards the lamp.

Ant: "It's plugged in, I don't know."

Jenny, flicking light switch with concerned expression.

Ant moves lamp. "Yeah, weird."

Jenny sees light bulb wiggle, leans forward, mouth drops open.

Ant: "Whoa, how did that happen?"

Jenny, raising one eyebrow.

Ant: "Maybe it got knocked into."

Jenny, raising the other eyebrow.

Ant: "Maybe I knocked into it."

Jenny, looking at Ant over glasses.

Ant: "I opened the door too fast."

Mmm-hmm.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment