Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Slow down there, alky.

Chris- I think I have said this before- faulted me for always needing credit for everything.  First of all, I am a Leo, so duh, but my Colorstrology thing says that productivity and financial security are very important to me and I concur.  I am really quite fine with needing credit, but I have no problems providing that acknowledgment to myself.  If you want to jump in and add to my own compliments, have at it!  I will welcome your support.  I'll be over here tooting my own horn.

Just ran to the grocery store during lunch to send a package and drop off prescription bottles to be recycled.  And this morning I took two trips of recycle outside so I have much less to deal with tonight.  Two trips to the recycle bins make it sound like I must be turning into an alcoholic, but the big, heavy thing was all the paper I have been chucking as I go through my old files.  Yes, I sorted through and took out anything with my SSN.  THEN I took out the plastic and bottles and yes, there were way more beer bottles than usual, but I'm allowing myself some slack on that one.  Last night I had two.  Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment