Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Solo started it

Solo has figured out that touching the phone makes it stop buzzing, so in the morning when she comes to cuddle with me, she starts pawing at my phone. This morning she opened the blog app. Perhaps she has some things to say too.

My early morning offering is this:

I can't wait to move to another city so I can go to a ballgame.

Also:

How many times did I refer to Chris and I as a collective unit? Wasn't it clear that I was proud of him? Supportive? Why was he unable to do those things in return? That's some bullshit. Sometimes it's all I can do to restrain myself from hoping he gets everything he deserves, sometimes I have auto-empathy. Recently it occurred to me that my auto-empathy has a lot more to do with me than him. Even hoping for karma feels vindictive. It's already happening, though. He told me this has been the unluckiest year ever.

That's right- it's just arbitrary bad luck, nothing to do with bad decisions. I tried not to smirk.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment