Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HSIOW

It became fall today.

The wind picked up, leaves ran across the road, and it got cold. It didn't smell like autumn yet, but it smelled like it was coming. I need a zippy outside instead of just inside now.

I met up with several coworkers at the Brewery tonight. I think it was productive: we vented, had a beer and good food, came up with ideas, and found a reasonable starting point.

Poor Riley got shortchanged tonight, but I took her to Petsmart, where she received love and cookies from her favorite Petsmart people. We brought home a new cat brush that works WAY better. I got the Kong brush for short hair cats, and though I just brushed her last night, it was crazy how much more hair I got. There are all kinds of hairball remedies, but apparently brushing is the most effective. I see why. And Solo loves being brushed anyway, but she LOVES the new brush. Score.

I'm going to bed early. I cannot believe it's only Tuesday.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment