Thursday, January 23, 2014

Long Day

I forgot to tell you that I dipped candles today in Old Town. That was fun.

So after all my roaming adventures today, I went back to pick up Dad and we went cane shopping. He has not graduated to the cane yet, but he'll need it on the plane. I drove him the hour long trip home and we discussed his need for a shorter commute. At home, a beer and a trip to the mailbox was all it took for me to not be able to see straight. I took a nap while Laura spotted Dad on his way upstairs to get him packed for the trip. I woke up to his Rocky victory moves.

"How does it feel to be upstairs?" I asked.

"Weird."

That wore him out, so everyone is crashed by nine. When I closed my eyes earlier, all I saw was road. Let's hope that vision leaves so I can have some rest before tomorrow.

Go Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment