Monday, May 26, 2014

Incoming!

I am sitting outside on my balcony enjoying the cool night air and thinking about good things. Also about things that are not quite sad, but just life things that are equally important in any good story.

My friend Lena met my pets this week, and she loved all my little girls, but had a special affection for Riley, as anyone with good sense would.

My cooling system is busted, which was not helpful on a day that was almost 90 degrees. I was super productive today, and Shannon will be here in a little over an hour. I will surely post lots of pictures of our adventures this week.

Solo is rubbing her tail in my face like she does anytime I sit down for more than five minutes. I am probably being eaten by mosquitoes right now, but I do not care.

I can't wait for the Shannonigans to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment