Monday, June 16, 2014

Murphy's Monday

Tonight, Jasmine had a bout of explosive diarrhea. I found an enormous pile on my bedroom floor, already smushed into the carpet. She must have felt it coming and tried to sit down. I found more splots across the carpet, where it leaked on her desperate run for the door. I found more on my bed, where it apparently started. ON MY PILLOW. There are dots of it all over my (thankfully) duvet cover. A+ to Mom or Tracy, whoever told me I needed one of those, because that is cleanly tumbling in the dryer now. All I could do was laugh harder each time I found another tiny poop. It hit four spots on my bed, several shots on my floor, a pair of jeans...

I cleaned and cleaned, then made an urgent car mix of stupid pop songs that Chris would have made fun of and drove the long way to Winco to buy extravagant sandwich makings for my volunteers for an impromptu lunch party tomorrow. Ken is always eyeballing my lunch, so I decided to feed him and my Tuesday bunch.

Now I have to go wash Jasmine, make my bed, and clean the couch, where she has been hiding with an embarrassed look.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment