Sunday, July 6, 2014

Short blogs are better than none

Went to Wingfest yesterday with the cute boy. Apparently, wings are less than ideal when they are deep fried, so we searched out the grilled-onlies. Rosie's were fantastic, and I got wing sauce all over my face.

We also went over to Lane Bryant at Legend's (or are they plural?), where I found the same jeans I just ordered, only these were half price. Then we ate frozen yogurt. We had a really nice day together.

Right now I'm standing outside my building, waiting for Jody. We took the dogs out for a play date, and now we're going to try a new pizza place. Kaiden must be getting pretty used to me- he's normally shy, but today he was walking between us back to the car and holding onto his mom's hand, and he reached up to hold mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment