Thursday, September 18, 2014

And now, some rest.

I just had a really lovely night.

My day was really good too, but I am running short on time. I ran home after work and did a super productive clean. Paulette came over and we made meal #2 from Blue Apron. I took some pictures and promise to make a better blog than that mess yesterday. She helped me clean the kitchen and the whole thing was packed up by 7:30, which is earlier than I even started last night. I ran to the store to get a small gift for the librarian from Sacramento, who has been here training me all week. He is retiring in December, so this will likely be the last time I see him. He promises to be available for questions until then, thankfully, but those of us who know him will be sad to see him go. So I got a little present (that he will protest and appreciate) and then I went home, admired my clean apartment, and had an ipod dance party. Look: furthering my work knowledge, getting chores knocked out, laughing and cooking a delicious meal with a friend, sharing some gratitude, then dancing my joyful tail off in my living room. And tomorrow's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment