Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sleepy girl

Apparently, dirty laundry is comfortable. I was tearing my place apart, trying to sort and clean and came upon a sleeping Riley on my laundry. I was able to step over her several times before I got a picture, but her inner model woke up.

I dragged my hamper downstairs today after offering weird change amounts to enough stores in search of quarters. If you charge me $3.67, for example, I'm liable to hand you $4.17. I tried to go get a roll of quarters from the credit union on Saturday, but forgot that they close at 12. So I drag my hamper downstairs today, and the washer and dryer are occupied. Later, I saw my laundry competitor as I was staging one paper bag of recyclables outside my door. "Oh, are you moving out?" he asked. No, you perpetual Sunday laundry hog. No such luck. One paper bag? Seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment