Sunday, September 27, 2015

Just the way a Sunday night should be

I think I've spent the last twelve hours cleaning up or running errands or cooking, but it feels nice to have everything all set for the week. Just don't ask about my dining room table.

Now I am curled up on my bed, not quite in it yet. Mini has stopped snaking past and is curled up beside me. Riley is patrolling the apartment in search of missed glucosamine cookies, and Ant is comatose in the living room as he's been for the past hour and a half, but I did get him up to go brush teeth, make bed, and get into jammies.

It's all quiet now- all I can hear the fridge. I got to see a little bit of the eclipse- somewhere between 60 and 70% over, I think. It was too cloudy for the rest, but it was still neat to see.

Goodnight moon.

Goodnight cat, goodnight dog, goodnight teenager and goodnight blog.

"Goodnight stars

Goodnight air

Goodnight noises everywhere"

No comments:

Post a Comment