Monday, March 21, 2011

Exhaustion now, productivity later.

Didn't sleep well last night, first day back from spring break, ten hours at school, haven't even set my bookbag down and Ant asks me what's for dinner.

I spent today trying to figure out what's due when... the first day back is when you get loaded down with projects and papers and homework and you're still in a semi-zombie state.  Huh?

I have a lot of projects and papers and homework but at this point I feel like it's manageable.  I'm limiting what I have to accomplish tonight because my brain is fried.  But I know what my papers will be on, I know when I can knock out the homework and I know what my book arts project will be.  Registration for summer classes is next Monday, I know what classes I'm taking, I know how much they'll cost and when each payment is due.  When registration opens I'll be in class and Chris will be registering me for summer.  :D  Mike & Elaine are taking Ant for most of his spring break so I will have some peace to accomplish my tasks.

Dinner is almost ready (Chris is cooking) and we have errands that must be run tonight, if you can believe it, so off I go.  Looks like I'm sleeping in tomorrow.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment