Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank you, Ant!

This is how Ant works:

All evening he's been a giant pest.  Sarcastic and argumentative, pushing my limits and every other available boundary.  He argued about anything he could think of.  It went like this for the last four hours, from dropping Chris off to the grocery store and through our walk.  I was done- completely ready to dangle him out the window- when he came into the living room.  "I have a present for you," he said.  "It came today."

He got me Mockingjay, the third and final book in the Hunger Games series.  I read it because I'd heard so much about it and burned through it.  I made him read the first book for one of those errant book reports last year.  He ate it up and stole my Entertainment Weekly when the cover story was about the Hunger Games movie.  I got the second book for my birthday and Ant ordered the third one right after that.

What a sweetheart.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment