Sunday, November 20, 2011

Moving right along

Book Arts Project #3 has been started!  Oh wow, that is such a relief.  I thought it would be project 2, but tonight I realized how much work was going to go into it and decided it should be the final project, not the second in line.  This might not sound awesome because I still have to come up with a second project, but the good news is that it has to be significantly less complicated than this one.  Now that I think about it, I know that it will need to demonstrate binding techniques, but I am unconcerned.  I will start piecing that together soon.  Today I finished another lesson for the independent study class, now there are two left.  One is already half done.  A total of 15 projects, papers, and assignments left.

No comments:

Post a Comment