Friday, August 10, 2012

Blog and a Jog

Just kidding, I don't jog. But I am out for a quick walk around the building to get some extra steps in. If I take a few laps during my breaks then I can add a mile to my otherwise pathetic number of steps during the work day. Chris and I have been wearing pedometers and comparing/harassing each other about our results. He giggles at my work day results, but is surprised at how fast I can catch up at home. He has the record for the lowest total so far with 97 steps. I'm only harassing him- he changed his pants before he went to work and forgot to move the pedometer. ;D

So two small items that amused me:

1- I got home too late to take the dogs out, so I threw the ball for Jasmine in the front yard. I got a little overzealous and the ball bounced into the street, but my smart girl did not go bouncing after it. She sat down at the end of the driveway and wagged her tail, asking me nicely if I would go get it for her. I love it when training sticks- even years later. Good girl!

2- This morning I put on a shirt I haven't worn in a while and wondered where I got it.

"Kohl's? It's kind of weird, maybe it's Vera Wang."

Then I laughed as I realized:

"This is not nearly weird enough to be Vera Wang."

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment