Thursday, July 4, 2013

Very mini blog

On my way to bed. Invited myself along with Jenea's family to watch the fireworks because it was starting to feel like a very sad occasion. They welcomed me along for their precision strike on Star Spangled Sparks. In, fireworks, out. Perfect. I was still sad and missing being part of a family or at least a pair, but the show was bright and loud and right over our heads, which I haven't had in years, certainly not on the west side of Tahoe. I got some high speed non-dog walking in and I hung out with people I like. I thought I'd have a problem driving in the out driveway, as I had forgotten my gate card, but someone had already broken the gate, hey! Another win! Now to bed, because I have to go to work tomorrow, but it's a Friday! I am just a winner today.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment