Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Rain, rain

104 today, but there was a huge thunderstorm. It didn't rain much here, but there was flash flooding downtown by the river and a washout on 80. I was out walking Riley talking with a neighbor when it started to rain. Neither of us moved to get out of the rain- it never rained hard- and Riley sat down in the grass and smelled the air.

I watched The Order of the Phoenix (the fifth in the Harry Potter series), made a lovely dinner from leftovers, and taught Riley to come swat my knee when she wants to go out.

I got two compliments on my shirt today, one of which informed me that this shirt would do well in that better job I'm going to get.

Tomorrow is a Friday, and I'd better post this before the phone dies. It's still a school night anyway.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment