Sunday, August 18, 2013

The swirly thing

One thing I learned from years with boys is that every gifting opportunity needs toys. I found this helicopter thing at this really cool store filled with fake barf and things like that. I had no idea what it did, but Rob and Nik had seen them at the beach and we went out front to play in the street. It's like a slingshot, but it's got a light on it and the blades catch the light. It took a few tries, but Dad launched it pretty high up, and Rob would try to catch it. Dad called out when a car came by, and Rob, Nik and I all waited for it to pass so we could yell:

Yell what, my 90's people?

GAME ON!

If I ever do get married, my wedding will have some fun outdoor games and toys like this. Summer nights need outside fun.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

2 comments: