Saturday, November 30, 2013

Broke Saturday

They got evicted from the floor so I could vacuum. Jasmine is in town this week so that she can go to the vet. She's had problems with her back leg and she's got some lumps that need to be checked out, and she needs her regular shots and check up. She's been a little upset with all of the moving around that's been going on, and I thought it might be good for her to spend her days with Riley and Solo rather than being alone while Chris works.

I'm trying to get all my house cleaning done today so that I have nothing to do but puzzles tomorrow. I've done pretty well so far and it's only 10:45. Of course, I'm already ready for a movie nap. Once my towels are dry, I'll take a shower, take the dogs for a long walk, then we'll go for a ride to get a Diet Coke. I think I'm going to try to bake some rolls today.

Laundry's done! Time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment