Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Brain

In protest for still being at work on Friday afternoon, I ate popcorn, dropped lots on the floor, then accidentally stepped all over it and broke it into tiny pieces that are impossible to pick up.  The vacuum cleaner is apparently busted, so I am going to look like a slob for a while.  I'll remember to care on Monday.

I'm going to keep checking my phone until it says 4:30.  I've got a $10 Kohls reward burning a hole in my pocket- think I need a new Sonoma shirt.  Perhaps some lovely new socks that cost way too much to consider without said coupon.

I have tiny bits of popcorn hiding in my fleece zippy thanks to static electricity.  I shake the zippy, I brush the popcorn bits, but they don't go anywhere.  What the farrrrrrg.

I got a couple jerky people in a row earlier and struggled hard to build my character.  I needed a Diet Pepsi to wash it down, but I'm good now.

Just found out I'm not the only one having popcorn mishaps.  Jeff said he was in the breakroom eating popcorn while the boss was meeting with some folks, went to grab the bag and leave, picked up the wrong end of the bag, and dumped popcorn all over the floor.  That's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment