Monday, February 24, 2014

Feeling Positive

I just wanted to share my dream from last night. I dreamt that due to some foggy directions to a show,  I ended up at a renovated site and found a bunch of old books from the library. Some were pretty messed up, but most were intact some were very, very valuable. I picked up the most valuable one, and thought about selling it, but my conscience took over and I called the library. I spoke to their archaeologist (I was watching a show about the possible inspirations for the Indiana Jones character last night.) and she came right down to collect books. The library was so grateful to have the books that they let me keep one of the duplicates, and I was able to sell it for about $5000. I felt so much better about calling them. Even though I got less money, it was surprise money that came in clear conscience. The whole dream up to finding the books was uncomfortable, but doable- going out, being lost, interacting with strangers- but it worked out for the best. I found the show and hung out with new people and the best part of all is that I had a good dream for once- the night before an anxiety inducing event.

No comments:

Post a Comment