Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Smorgasblog

I have to hold Riley's bowl when she eats. The water bowl is pulled away from the wall. Our trips outside are pretty much just potties. If her hearing was getting bad before, it's all kinds of messed up now with the cone. I'm going to put clean sheets over the dog beds because I'm paranoid about her Frankendog wound getting infected.


By the time the cone comes off, the poor dog's going to have a food colored circle around her head.


Ok, you've been so well-behaved.


Random picture of Mini being allowed to sit out on the porch because it's cool enough to keep the door open.


So on Saturday, Sparky and I joined my coworkers at Lake Tahoe for a beautiful day of fun.

 


That's me, Amanda, and Patti...

 


...and Sparky and I at lunch. Also in attendance were Patti's husband, two of our multi-day volunteers and their wives, plus our other work study, Alonso. It was a beautiful, crowded day at Tahoe. We rode across the lake on Patti and Jon's boat with them and Alonso, 3/5 of us drank tequila, we watched Alonso and Jon wakeboard, then met up with everyone else over at Camp Richardson for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment