Friday, August 15, 2014

Tired Sleep

I found a new really great song, but I can't find my checkbook. It's here somewhere, I know I saw it... but I will find it as I put other things away. I love my shirt and my new bracelet ($2.98 on clearance at Target) and Riley seems not to even notice her cone (The Cone of Shame, my neighbor called it). Her ears get folded down a bit by it, and she is not fighting it. I stayed up reading a new book that is quite readable and not terribly long, which provides relief because I am reading and actively working on my goal of 30 books this year. It's also a relief to stay up late and actually get tired before I go to bed and know that if I wake up early tomorrow, I can stay put.

It's not much to write, but it feels better now than it did earlier, and the no was eventually voiced. Several this week, actually. Maybe soon I will learn to schedule a no day into the calendar.

 Quick! Take a shot, cookie the dog, brush teeth, fall asleep and that's it- nothing extra. Do the bare minimum or risk finding a second wind...

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment