Friday, May 8, 2015

Dammit, dog.

This is what I get for running out of trash bags. Note to self: all parts of bag must be tucked into the tip-proof can in order to make it tip-proof.

Today was quiet and odd. I had the day off yesterday, and both got things done and relaxed. I am about to go get my hair cut. This is a fascinating blog.

Both my apartment and my cubicle were out of control. I can't understand how to organize all the paper. I'm normally pretty good at this stuff, but my paper situation is crazy, and I keep thinking it would all be fine if I could just find the right to-do list. My boss and I were discussing organization today, and she shared the advice she got from a very calm and organized guy who's responsible for a lot of varied deadlines. He drags emails into the tasks section, and works mainly from that. I'm kind of horrified by yet another thing to manage via computer- as if I don't get enough migraines- but if it works for him, I guess it's worth a try.

I long for labeled cubbies and sectioned to-do lists...

Yes, I do realize that I'm trying to solve my paper problem with more paper. But I LIKE paper. And nice pens... and my green staples and fun appointment books... Outlook is just not customizable, colorful, or fun enough.

Date on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment