Sunday, October 25, 2015

Let me drive to SF real quick

During softball games, I was constantly absorbing the scenery. This didn't get it at all, but just try to imagine standing on the dirt, looking at that crisp outline of the hills and comparing that rich blue to the warm, baked yellow light on the field.

I offered, of course, to go pick up Amanda and Nataliia from the San Francisco airport upon their return from Ukraine. We parked along the Embarcadero and walked straight to the Hog Island Oyster Co., where we whined in line for a very long time to cram in at a tiny table and stuff our faces with some seriously amazing pork belly sliders. I also tried oysters. Apparently they are very good.

When I posted this on Facebook, I said it would be my new dating profile picture. I am probably not kidding.

Banana Jenga! I bet you didn't know there was a proper way to stack your bananas. You do now.

I know.

This was clearly not that night, but I have one more picture to show you, and this was in the way.

VODKA. I don't even know. One of them is basil. I think. So far, they deliver a swift kick in the pants. Also, I don't own a shot glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment