Thursday, December 17, 2015

Nacho Ranch

I have a lot to get rolling on, but I wanted to share this with you.

So today was Ant's last day of exams and he's off tomorrow for an early start to winter break, so he was headed to Kirsten's. He was waiting on me to drive him, and I got home late. His chores were finished and he was anxious to go, but I needed a few minutes to eat, as my blood sugar was low. He was texting Kirsten, who said they had just gotten pizza and asked Ant to bring ranch dressing, because she couldn't eat pizza without it.

We just ran out of ours last night, or I'm sure he would have grabbed it. Ant tells me all this, and of course my first thought is about where I can stop to get... wait a minute. No! He didn't ask me, mind you- I just do that. But I didn't offer- I thought for a second. "Ok, well... I need to get some cash for your allowance, so I'll tell you what. We'll go to the shopping center where my bank is, I'll get your cash, and if you want you can go into the grocery store and-"

"Meet at the checkout?" Ant asked.

"Nope. You can buy it with your money."

"I'm not buying her ranch." He texted this update and waited for a response. "She says she'll kill me if I don't bring ranch... I'll be alright."

AHA!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment