Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Tuesday to San Diego

The drive to San Diego was pretty good. There was no snow over Donner Pass- it was just rainy and foggy, but somebody still spun out just ahead of us. There was definitely some sketchy sections, but I had some good tires and we went carefully.

Riley's tranquilizer didn't kick in until about 6 o'clock that night, so that sucked.

Ant was my navigator, and watched the roads with me. We had a nice time talking and some good conversation, sprinkled with me occasionally yelling at traffic.

Jenny: "FUCK YOU OREGON, WHERE'D YOU LEARN TO DRIVE!?!?!"

Ant: "Oregon?"

I gave Ant some headphones to drown me out with, but he's only got a few songs on his phone, so once we got into L.A., he was able to download Pandora and we listened to the Cypress Hill station.

I'll try to keep you posted this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment