Wednesday, April 24, 2019

What is a dividend?

I keep trying to find time to write just a daily recap and instead it ends up being 11:30 and I'm stressed because the next day has too much packed into it and I'm already starting with less sleep. It's too bad too, because these have been interesting days.

Today is my first tennis lesson in at least a year. It felt so good to put my shoes on. They creaked a lot and I'm not sure if that is out of protest. It will be a short lesson, which probably a good idea.

Today was also my class and I did a review of the math and then we played Jeopardy. It was a hard won battle and the winners received a tiny plastic treasure chest filled with money confetti to symbolize the dividend in a divison problem. It's one way to remember the term- to think of the bracket as a treasure chest and that's where your money goes. Maybe you had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment