Sunday, February 27, 2011

Had to share...

Chris got me that little rosebush for Valentine's Day and he put it up on top of the entertainment center.  Shortly after that I noticed this long piece of tape hanging off the tag that said "Strong and beautiful".  I asked Chris, he had no idea where it came from.  Today Ant and I were rescuing the roses from death by drought and he told me he read in his Uncle John's book that plants grow better if they have nice things placed on their pots.  :D

He's mopping the kitchen at the moment.  Before he reverted to singing the Gorillaz he started off with his favorite mopping song, James Brown's "I Feel Good".  That has been his standard mopping song for the past three years.  He loves to mop for some reason and especially loves the mopping shoes I bought him.

No comments:

Post a Comment