Saturday, March 12, 2011

Even more good news.

I think a nap may be unavoidable today.  Okay, it's 6:30 but I am just worn out and I can't see making it to 10:30 or even 9, for that matter.  I don't remember waking up last night and if I did I got back to sleep quickly but all day long I have been ready for a nap.  Now I'm crashing and all I want to do is doze.

Riley is laying under my desk and her stomach is making some really awful noises.  She found something in the grass when we were leaving for our walk and whatever it was was a BAD idea.  We only just got back but it looks like I may have to periodically let her out tonight.

So the other news I forgot to mention about the doctor visit is about my test strips.  I run out EVERY TIME and asked my doctor if he could throw in an extra box for me.  According to what he says, the pharmacy is lacking math skills.  He changed something in the computer and the problem will supposedly be fixed now.  Keep your fingers crossed.

I wrote a check today to pay off the Dodge.  While your fingers are crossed, think a positive thought about how LONG this vehicle will LAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment