Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Here comes the Waahmbulance!

I finished my homework by 10 last night so I have time to blog this morning.  Actually, I should really be getting my stuff together and emptying the dishwasher but oh well.

Once again, 400A is complete insanity.  Just like the novel writing class, it is taught by a grad student with a warped sense of how much work is appropriate.  There is SO much to do that I'm already swamped.  Last night I cried.  I was also tired, crashing, and frustrated.  Chris and I were arguing and he was baffled.

"Isn't this only the third day of class?" he asked.

"Second," I warbled.

Now I can really see that working this fall will be a bad idea.  I'm also trying to remind myself that I will not feel as horribly overloaded as I do now.  Each day in this summer class represents a week of the regular semester.  We're back to talking only on the weekends, family.  And I'll try to make sure that I get my weekly crying jag out before I call.  Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment