Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let's pretend like I'm not procrastinating.

I am trying to find the motivation to write my rough draft.  I only finished the book this afternoon and now I need to write a paper about it.  Each week it gets harder to keep up.  I volunteered to bring the food this week, since TWO finished papers are due next week.  I'm baking zucchini bread and I'm already exhausted.  I haven't missed class at all this term and now is sounding like a really good time.  :D  No, I'll finish this and I'll go.  I already know I'll have an A in this class because I'm there every day, I've gotten A's on everything so far, and I participate a lot in class.  Sometimes I wonder if I have room to slack and still get an A.  I could use a nap day.

I will be starting dinner soon.  It's a good thing because I am hungry.  Why, yes I am putting off going back to my paper!  Ughhhhhh.  Before I forget, I do want to tell you that I told my boss my last day would be next Wednesday and he said they'd been discussing it and decided I should put in a new contract anyway.  He said they wouldn't count on me and I would not need to provide a schedule- I can work when and if I have time.  They just thought I should leave that option open in case I end up with more time than I expect.  Besides, they sometimes need help for events on weekends and evenings and maybe I could help with that.  I am really grateful that they are welcoming me to stay- even though it won't benefit them much.  I have the warm fuzzies.

No comments:

Post a Comment