Monday, October 31, 2011

Picture Blog

I cannot find a mouse and that is driving me crazy.

Here are some new house pictures.





Homework Cat!  Solo was napping on my leg.


This is the theory that nice thoughts help plants grow... and proof that Ant can write well when he wants to.


After way too long, I finally bathed Riley.  She had dreadlocks on her hips- it was terrible.  This is how grateful she was.


I heard a strange noise and asked Ant to investigate.  "She must have taken it off the table," he said.  Poor Jasmine was chewing on the packaging.  She was so excited when I got the toy free for her!


Deluxe Hairy Mask


These are at Savers- a wonderful idea for a warm Halloween costume.  It's a zippy sweatshirt/superhero costume!  The hood's a little tight for an adult, lol.  I call this my Strabismus Superhero look.


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment