Saturday, November 5, 2011

Proud and toast

I just finished the 9th lesson, I think, out of 14 in my independent study class.  I printed out the readings for the next two lessons, and I hope to knock out one of those this weekend.  I also hope to finish ALL of my portraits and read frigging Hamlet.  It is late and I am a little wrecked, but I followed my counselor's orders and put that 9th lesson to bed!  Yeah!  Got it done!  Aww, now I sound like that redneck guy.

Sheesh, so tomorrow we're supposed to help Chris in the garage, and I need to take those pictures.  That means luring people all the way out to my house, since we have a backdrop and lights set up.  I might be picking Bubba up and I need to get some groceries.  Then tomorrow night I will trying knocking out another lesson.  Karate CHOP!

Now let me stagger off to bed before I pass out on the kitchen floor.  Zzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment