Thursday, November 15, 2012

Busy Bee

Just had my first conversation with my weight loss coach over the phone. This is one of the options for follow up care after the diabetes class. I would wonder if I wasn't trying to do too much if all these self-help exercises didn't complement each other so well, dammit. I'm in the middle of switching back to a larger purse so I can accommodate the notebook I'm going to be keeping track of my food in. I'm going to tie it to my kit.

I did some yoga and aerobic exercises on the Wii this evening, but only after I finished off the mac n cheese. I also cleaned the kitchen, scooped the catbox, vacuumed, and paid some bills. Then my blood sugar crashed, so my weight loss coach called while I was chowing down. I tried to explain that it was just a coincidence that I was eating and why I was still chewing in his ear. He was nice, though- and I think he made a Frasier reference. Whaaaaaaat!

Ok, back to work. I need to fold laundry, prep tomorrow's lunch, play with the cat, take out the trash, get the other load out of the dryer, fold that, then brush Riley's other side because she fell asleep while I was brushing her last night. Or maybe I did.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment