Friday, November 2, 2012

Let's reserve the Hulk for carrying laundry up the stairs.

Somebody lied to me- it's not nearly cold enough out here for aa coat.

I have bills and other crap to take care of, but I had to get away from the computer for a while or I was going to yank it out of the wall, Hulk style, and throw it through a window. I feel the frustration of my coworker, who is driven batty by other coworkers who meander through their day, answering calls only when forced to. It's not that hard to figure out when you're juggling as much as you can, the queue stays just as full, and people are drifting by your cubicle or trying to stop in to visit. Do you see the green light on my phone? That means I'm on the phone! Gaarrrrrggghhhhhhhhh.

But I just got that out of my system as well as some carbon dioxide. Now I am going to point out to myself that it is downhill now on a Friday afternoon, and while I have to visit the laundromat and the DMV tomorrow, there are no plans for tonight or Sunday. None! Just housework or projects or sitting outside with Riley. I may bake some bread... if I want to!

Deep breaths... you will need some patience left over for the DMV.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment