Monday, December 3, 2012

How else does one cope with stress?

I've been feeling pretty cynical.

I'm trying to remind myself that this is not a permanent state of mind, just one that comes with the territory. I think I am normally optimistic, but I don't feel that way right now. I feel down, sad, blue, and this morning I think I sucked a piece of Kashi into my lung. I have projects piling up and I feel overwhelmed, but isn't that what I've been going through around this time for the last four years? Exams, papers, projects, Christmas! What if I can't buy everything my loved ones dream of? There's a book coming for my apprentice class, the workbook for the life coaching/weight loss project, housecleaning, baking, bills, and I have to go answer 100 phone calls! My counselor would laugh because she knows my coping strategy well- I'm off to make some lists.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment