Friday, December 7, 2012

Oh, the budget I've got is frightful, but baked goods are so delightful...

Walk or sit at the computer and accomplish things? Phone is fully charged. Blog and a jog! I know, I've said that before, but I like it and it reminds me of my smokey and Diet Cokey. I could use a cigarette these days. I haven't. Jenea says if I didn't start back up through all of this, then I've probably quit for good. The best advice I heard for quitting smoking was to put your mad procrastination skills to good use: when you have a craving, don't say "No, I can't have one," just say, "I'll have one later." I don't remember ever using that, but it did seem like a good idea.

I have a lot on my to do list tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to it. There will even be some nice, relaxing yoga crammed into the day wherever I can make it fit. I'm poised on the edge of the weekend over here, and I'm not very focused on work today. I've taken a lot of calls this week and I am not all that excited about answering more. But the day is half over and I am preparing my lists and gathering coupons.

I have taken Ma's advice and scaled down the gift ideas. You may still get a gift, but it might be in 2013. It will be worth the wait. :D

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment