Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Eight minutes to bedtime

Unforgiven is a silly movie.

I was just sitting in the living room listening to Riley's little sleeping noises (so cute!) and the urge struck to write. Too bad that the neighbor I've been stealing internet from is moving. He was a nice guy and I wish him well, but what will I do now? The library, Starbucks, McDonalds... which reminds me: thanks, Jessica, for that horrible information about diet soda. Damn. I haven't quit it yet, but now I'll have to. I went and read up more and haven't had one since, but it's only been eleven hours- I will probably leap off the wagon tomorrow. Sooner or later I will wean myself of my last horrible habit. I am inclined to do it soon because I read that Drew Carey lost all that weight by cutting out diet sodas. There may be other things involved, but I'm already doing those. Wouldn't it be awesome, though, to drop some weight after this ridiculous breakup? Oh, I'm so sad, let me just go buy this bikini.

I thought about going to the gym tonight, eh? Eh? Instead, I tried to help a dog, which I will write about tomorrow on a keyboard. Sometimes I wonder if I am ever any help at all.

BUT. The final thoughts before I sleep will be positive: the dog got home. I have vegetables to pack for lunch tomorrow. I walked Riley four times today. I kept up with the top call numbers at work. I drank water (most of the day). My apartment is mostly clean. I am keeping up with my bills and working hard to wrangle them down. I am maintaining: my bills, my weight, my sanity. Keep your fingers crossed that Riley has lost some weight.

Now to sleep and envision even better things... and tomorrow, to write down the next steps to get those things.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment