Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Time to eavesdrop

LOVE how these parents expect their toddler to sit quietly next to them during the long wait for a table. Don't play, don't move, just come sit down, you energetic little girl, and behave like an adult. Good luck with that nice dinner, parents.

I'm out at dinner by my lonesome. My coworker's football team is fundraising tonight and I can certainly eat for a good cause. I do not intend to spend much time on the phone. I was going to bring a book, but decided to meditate on my food instead. It's not here yet, but sounds delicious and I have already had some stuffed mushroommmmmms. I might be late for my Riley walk tonight, but we spent longer than I thought out in the grass this afternoon. I've been listening to an audio book on the DVD player at night and either puttering around or working on a cross stitch. I will not have time for that tonight, just a Riley walk and getting ready for tomorrow, but I do get to eat yummy food that's made and cleaned up by someone else. I still have to do dishes, though, because they are leftover. Should have planned that one better.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment