Monday, June 3, 2013

Two beers

I live in a nice, clean place, where it's quiet and calm and I don't have to count the utensils. The quiet is good, even when I don't know what to do with it. I don't often feel like me, or the me I'm used to. Elaine said this is the best haircut I've had, and I agree. That feels right and so does my home.

What feels wrong is the quiet, though it is an itch that indicates healing. I'm glad you all think he's an asshole- keep me reminded. He's certainly capable of awful things. My vision is changing, but I'd prefer to think of love, past and future. I wasn't wrong.

"It's not enough to love something," somebody posted on Facebook. "You have to take care of it." That was love without care. Next chapter.

This may be a boring chapter. Time, patience, slow, painful growth. Quiet time, time out. Flush, donate, clean out. Rest. Listen.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment