Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sleepy Jenny

It's 7:00 and I'm already in my pajamas.  That feels pretty nice.  I'm over here telling myself that I was plenty productive today but that weekends are supposed to be relaxing anyway.  Yesterday was a VERY busy day and I had a lot of fun, so I thought today would be this super-productive, do-nothing-but-chores day.  Those are occasionally necessary, but why do I feel the need to be productive all the time?

Today I did three loads of laundry, walked Riley, went to the grocery store, and am actually going to make dinner.  I'm going to make the Mediterranean version of those mini meatloaves so I can freeze a bunch.  I think there may be a baked potato in my dinner future this week, and I bought a box of as-healthy-as-it's-gonna-get mac and cheese.  It's organic... or something.  Cheese and crackers are no longer cutting it for dinner, I crave hot food- especially since leaves are falling.

So I have a rule tonight: going to make dinner and curl up in front of a movie by 8.  I have Mud, Invictus, and Chariots of Fire to choose from.  I may even crochet.  This week will be busy, but hopefully fun, and I have a writing assignment to work on.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment