Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Where did that evening go?

Well, I'm feeling better.

I dropped my phone for the fifteenth time this Sunday and finally cracked the screen, so I called on the insurance and already have a replacement.  What makes this phone so exciting is that it has the camera on both sides, so I can actually see my selfies and where the button is!  Technology is amazing.  As an added bonus, all my pictures transferred, which apparently was unlikely because my sd card was so little.  I am so far behind- I have no idea what's going on.  I promise, phone gods, if I can make it to this weekend, I'll go buy a screen protector and a case this time.

I have things to look forward to.  I'm not going to share them because that will jinx everything, so just imagine me doing my happy wiggle.  I do think that it helped to vent, so thanks for putting up with that.  I think tonight's a bath night.  I did two loads of laundry and finished off the remaining third of the pot pie mmmmmmmm.  Every time my spoon broke through the crust and struck the glass plate, Riley would bolt across the room.  LOUD NOISES!  (Tracy, you should probably watch Anchorman at some point.)

I'm going to do another crochet class with my crochet friend, so I guess this means I ought to finish up the first square I started.  I already bought another ball of yarn and am armed with Michaels and Joann coupons, now I just need the crochet compulsion to kick in.  Where is all this free time I'm supposed to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment